Sample Culinary Arts Resume
This sample culinary arts resume focuses on how to distinguish yourself from the rest of the crowd. One can use this sample resume when preparing for actual resume for job. This resume helps in assistance of placing information in the manner which will best market your abilities and skills to potential employer.
54, Buttermilk Court
To seek a position in culinary art where my experience and culinary specialist will be fully utilized.
- 3 Years of experience in making delicious healthy dishes for a leading hotel.
- Excellent management and planning skills.
- Good understanding of quality skills
- Excellent decision making skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Culinary Arts Chef: 1997-2001
Wind Creek Casino Hotel
- Overseen the staff, with placing of orders for culinary items with overall preparation of food which was served in dinning table.
- Responsible for overseeing all work with establishment making them ensure that their duties are fully carried out to the maximum.
- Planning of the set up menu with any specials provided in the recipe.
- Performed payroll calculations with purchase order cost, along with placing of food orders
Culinary Arts Instructor:1994-1996
College of Saint Benedict
- Provision of instructions for students in culinary arts program.
- Responsible for teaching of monitoring students on an internship basis
- Supplying food to co-ordination of functions along with ordering supply and food for cafeteria and restaurant.
- Completion of all records, reports and invoices in a timely manner which would maintain a accurate inventory of all properties.
- Assisted with student’s recruitment and job placement which would be directed by division director.
Bachelor of Arts in Culinary Art, 1993
University of Georgia