Sample Interior Designer Resume
To get a sample interior designer job, one needs to have one of finest resumes for the same. The format of this is well organized and appealing making it achieve what you deserve.
12, Ell Street
To attain a position of interior designer within a firm through which I can fully utilize my unique abilities for professional objective.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Broad-based knowledge for more than five years of experience in interior design.
• Ability to work productively and effectively with all levels of management with full range of personalities.
• Ability to meet up the deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Exceptional interpersonal with client service skills.
• Ability to communicate both orally and with writing.
• Strong background for commercial and residential projects.
1996 to 1999 Daly Seven, Inc. – Durham, NC
Senior Interior Designer
• Development and formulation of the total interior design concept for projects.
• Conducted in-depth studies and analysis of areas to be designed for establishment requirements that insure that the user’s needs are met.
• Assistance of project manager and client with developing collateral equipments, including cost and acquisition strategy.
• Inspection of existing conditions of facilities to determine possible architectural problems.
• Conferred with clients and stakeholders to resolve problems with latent conditions which may arise during construction.
1992 to 1995 Stickley Furniture – Enfield, CT
• Planning, designing, and furnishing of interiors for residential, commercial, or industrial buildings.
• Estimation of material requirements and costs, with presentation of design to client for approval.
• Confered with client for determination of factors affecting planning interior environments, such as budget, and architectural preferences, etc.
• Advised client for interior design factors such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings or equipment, and color coordination.
• Designed, along with purchased furnishings, art works, and accessories.
• Subcontracted fabrication, installation, and arrangement for carpeting, accessories, paint and wall coverings, art work, furniture, and related items.
Master of Arts in Interior Design, (1992)
Arizona State University
Bachelor of Arts in Interior Design, (1989)
Art Center College of Design