Sample Photographer Resume
To acquire a good job into photography one requires a good resume. If you are looking for a good resume then you are at the right place.In this sample photographer resume one’s call, attention and skills would be given valuable knowledge.
12, Ell Street
To seek a position in a reputed organization where one can utlize the creative skills with experience for profitability.
• Proficient in Photoshop with knowledge of illustrator
• Exceptional knowledge where one can utilize photography.
• Knowledge of Flash photography equipment
• Strong organizational skills with good communication skills
• Skills in archiving photos on computer
Olean Mills, Miami, 1997-1999
• Evaluation of training and photography instructions
• Maintenance of equipments like Lights, Camera, Printer
• Assistance in opening and closing procedures
• Production of high quality portraits with monitoring of quality for studio’s photography.
• Participation in creation of high studio photography
• Ensurement of lights, camera, backdrops and props all in a pristine condition
• Instruction, mentoring and coaching of all photographers.
The Picture Perft, WA 1992-1996
• Responsible to break down with building up of the sets, props and equipment.
• Responsible for managing with the stylist’s and completion for the tracking sheet shot lists.
• Assisted with senior photographer by staffing the Mac work station and operating the digital photography software.
• Edited with distribution of all selected and unselected images.
• Responsible for controlling focus with lighting of gray balance through the digital camera software.
• Completion of rough edits with narrow image selection down prior to development.
• Collaboration with other photographers to test backgrounds with lighting camera techniques, equipment and equipment calibrations.
Bachelor of Arts in Photography, 1993